mercredi 13 janvier 2010

S.M.A.R.T.



My s.m.a.r.t. dream for this year is to have a great car until march. It will be useful for me for my job and my personal life. With a car, i will feel the freedom and this is why i want it. My dream is clear and specific. I want a car and for this, i will need to put money aside in order to accomplish my s.m.a.r.t. dream. It is measurable, cause i will set an amount of money that i will have to reach (1,500$) and my father will pay the rest. I already know how many i have to reach, because i will buy the car of my mother's friend. I will see my progress week by week cause i will take money of my pay for my dream. Also, i will need to spend less money in my activities and for shopping. This is why it is achierable. Finaly, i will put myself a deadline, cause i want to have my car until march, because i will have my driving license in february. I already started to put money aside and i can't wait to have my car, my freedom.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire